It’s like Rain-X on Steroids
No matter what climate you drive in, the environment can wear down your car.
With GlassParency, the glass on your car is coated with a hydrophobic layer that protects the glass and improves visibility.
- Watch rain and snow roll of your windshield
- Reduce night glare
- Seal out dust and dirt buildup
- Protect from hard water stains
Get GlassParency Glass Coating
Full Glass Coverage
We’ll give your car the best.
GlassParency is the professional installer’s choice of glass coatings in today’s market.
Unlike many wax-based or topical coatings, GlassParency is engineered to go beyond just a water repellency, making it ideal for any silica-based surface, in any climate or environment.
It’s like Superman beamed a forcefield around your windshield. Or maybe Aquaman.
- Rainy Climates – In the rain, water beads up and flies off while driving, making navigating a Texas thunderstorm safer. Night glare will also be reduced, improving visibility and reaction time.
- Dry Climates – Living in a drier climate, you may not experience rainstorms, but GlassParency will make your glass easier to clean and maintain, keeping dirt and dust build-up from caking on your glass.
- Cold Climates – Ice, snow, and sleet will repel off of your glass while driving in winter weather. Seeing clearer can make all of the difference in these dangerous conditions. A GlassParency-treated windshield has faster defrosting times.
- Your filthy garage – GlassParency is a necessity on collector, luxury, and exotic cars. By treating your glass, your vehicle will be much easier to clean and keep clean. When your nosey 2-year old nephew presses his nose to the window, GlassParency comes to the rescue.
Book your GlassParency service with Bulldog.
Drive away in style
Get that fresh-off-the-lot feeling as you drive away with your car clean and protected.
Tell us about your vehicle
Give us the details and we’ll put together a few options that will help you care for your car.
Pick your package
Select the package that fits your car’s needs — and your budget — and book your service.